1. Send current copy of coggins by June 8th. Have original coggins papers ready for inspection at gate!!
2. Out of state provide health certificate copy upon arrival at gate.
3. Send Riders Name, Address, and Age for Insurance coverage by June 8th with payment of $7.50 Each.
4. If you did not rent stalls there will be a daily grounds fee. No overnight trailer tie, no portable stalls.
5. Signed Rider Waivers Due by June 8th. Download File below.
6. Hay or Feed can be reserved by contacting the Texas Rose Horse Park. No outside hay or feed vendors!
7. Golf Carts can be reserved by contacting the Texas Rose Horse Park. No outside cart vendors!
8. No 4 wheelers...Gator's and Mules ok...all drivers must have current drivers license. Personal golf carts ok with licensed driver. Speed is 5MPH!
9. No riding on berms or in ponds or over jumps.
10. Horse speed outside arenas is at a walk at all times!
11. T-Shirts must be ordered as a team in advance and paid by MAY 8th. $12 per shirt. XXL is $15. We will have a FEW at the competition for $15/$17 each.
12. Parking: No parking in the stall barn areas. Car and Truck Parking provided in the grass area in front of the covered arena. Unload at your barn and move to GRAVEL trailer area on the hill by RV park. NO PARKING UNDER TREES!!!!
13. No plugging in trailers at barns. NO CAMPING ONSITE.
14. Dogs to be leashed at all times. No dogs in the show arena.
15. Horses have the right of way at all times.
16. All non-emergency information to be obtained from Super Ride Staff only. 972-679-0770 Emergency 911.
17. See attached A that will be included in your packets when all fees are fully paid and schedule is complete. This packet will be sent and must be signed for.
18. Stripping of Stalls is not required. Place muck in proper containers located near stall barns.
19. Schooling is at designated times/places as posted. Longeing is not allowed in any arena.
20. Parking for the week is $15 per car or Truck. No parking of trailers under trees, ONLY AT GRAVEL LOT at RV Park.
21. Admission is $5 per day. Riders Free. 6 and under are free. You will need to purchase at the gate. Wrist bands must be worn at all times be everyone. Correct change speeds up process and check in.
22. Coaches meeting on each night at end of schedule for the next days events. Music to be turned in 30 minutes prior to daily start time. CD's Only.
23. No alcohol or illegal drugs allowed on grounds at any time!!!!
24. Videos and Pictures by Super Ride Personnel only during show. PLEASE MAKE SURE EVERYONE KNOWS THIS!!!! Only Riders and Show Officials allowed in Arena at ANY TIME!!!